Ghost Chairs (What Chairs?)

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The joys of having your birthday and Christmas/ the holiday season fall around the same time is that you get 'joint' gifts. I used to hate (hate in the dramatic child-like 'I hatteeee this' kind of way) it. Now I see the benefits!  Cue, my new happybirthdaymerrychristmas chairs:



Wait...what chairs? (If you're thinking that's a dad joke, you're very much correct.)


I have been coveting these chairs for ages. They are in all the shops along Queen W (right outside my door) but I hadn't had a chance to take my happybirthdaymerrychristmas money to the store. Last weekend, I went for it. I paid, and carried them myself down Queen St. W. Surely I should have asked if they did home delivery but I was too excited to wait.

I have never spent so much time in my 'kitchen area' (this is funny because my apartment is about the size of a child's shoebox). I love them. A lot. And, look at this:



If they're good enough for Blair Waldorf, they're good enough for this 'dorff!

2 comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<