Tis the season... to send cards.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Every year I have grand plans to physically mail Christmas cards, yet I don't remember the last time I actually mailed anything. It sounds good though, doesn't it? It's almost December 1st and I have yet to purchase cards OR ask for people's updated addresses, so it's looking like it might be the digital version again this year.

I've also been deep into the Holiday Card creation for my 9-5. Brainstorm sessions, photoshoots, meetings...  Next week I'll be able to post the greatest holiday e-card of all time, but until then, here's a round up of a few cute cards I've come across in the research:

Buy it here


Buy it here

This is my favourite holiday card. Just everything about it makes me smile.

Where do I even buy stamps?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<