Back to Cali

Sunday, April 7, 2013



I've been traveling state-side lately: Las Vegas, NYC and in a few weeks LA to San Francisco. It's been ages since I've been to California. In fact, the last time I was the I was about 6, had an amazing sense of style and went to Disney:


As you can imagine, I'm very excited to go back. I begin my vacation in Venice Beach and then meet up with a mate from Australia. He's featured in this post from my adventure to the outback! So, we'll be meeting in LA and driving up the coast to San Francisco. I've planned nothing, but I know when I land in LA and I know when I fly out of San Francisco and that there's about 99.9% chance I'll never want to come back. Uh oh.  3 more weeks!

I'm going (going) back (back) to Cali...




  Let the vacation planning begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<