Art + Beer. Collective Art Brewing.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

I've been lucky this week landing some pretty sweet tickets! First TIFF and then guest list to the Arts Collective Brewery launch.

My workplace had space on the guest list and a few of us jumped at the opportunity to go. Free beer + food + live entertainment. Will that ever get old?

We arrived shortly after 9, had 2 beers (ok, I had a sip of 2 different beers plus 2 glasses of water... beer has never really been my thing) and watched the live band. The room was full of super hip Queen W folk. I opted to rock my new Aritzia dress (see the picture of me below) and a great necklace I picked up last time I was in Kentucky! Wear what you want, I say!

The evening was pretty great-- a showcase of artists and beer. Or, in their words, a "grassroots beer company fusing the craft of brewing with the inspired talents of emerging and seasoned artists, musicians, poets, photographers & filmmakers." Neat, right?

A few snaps into the evening:
 
Live band!
The Gladstone hotel.
EA found his bottle on the wall
Me + beer
 I wonder what event is next?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fun night! I saw that you followed me on Twitter and that you were a fellow blogger so I have followed you back on there and I am just stopping by to check out your blog. I love to travel as well, In fact I have an entire travel section on my blog here http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/p/travel.html if you want to check out some of my travel posts.

    I hope you get a chance to stop by :)
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<