Empire State of Mind

Monday, November 30, 2009

I know... I know... these pictures are clearly not from Australia. Coats don't really exist in Australia -- in my version anyway! As I type, I'm currently sitting under the Air Con in the 30+ degree(celsius) heat. Phew it's hot hot hot

These pictures come from a photoshoot that my friend Anna and I did in NYC prior to my departure for Australia. It's my favourite city and Anna and I had a great time running around taking photos just before we got hit by a freak snow storm (ahh, snow! Who knew I'd ever miss it!?). I'm going to try to keep these looks relatively recent, but some pictures just need to be shared!

Behold:

Jacket: been in my wardrobe for ages
Jeans: The Gap
Boots: Hunter*
Watch: Esquire

White Cardi: The Gap
Necklace: Vintage, 33 cents

* If you don't own a pair of Hunter boots, I suggest you get on it! 

2 comments:

  1. you look adorable and yes I need a pair of Hunter boots, they are so cute!

    p.s. added you to my blogroll, thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you are great! Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<