Sunday Funday: Beach & Dinner

Monday, September 27, 2010

If I have a day off work, it's typically Sunday (which works extremely well for me!) It means Saturday night can be whatever happens and there's no guilt factor about dragging my tired, possibly hungover self into work! It's a Win/ Win situation!

This Sunday, like last Sunday brought me to the beach! This time Port Stanley, though. I picked it because it houses my favourite fry shop in all the world, Mackies. Yum yum yum! If you come to visit me, I can almost guarantee you, you'll be enjoying these fries and the Orange drink!




The day was lovely-- part sunny, part cloudy! I didn't make it back to town in time to see DT's band play downtown... by the time I made it there, there was 2 old men playing guitar... not quite Staylefish! 

The evening concluded with a fantastic dinner with KP parents- Short ribs, mashed potatoes, beans, wine and a delicious peach/ raspberry pie for desert. (Side note: If you happen to talk to KP, we had a terrible dinner of mushrooms stuffed with awful tasting tomatoes, and this really gross blue cheese)


Pretty fantastic day, if you ask me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<