Never in one place long...

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I can't tell you how much I enjoy NYC. If you've been, I'm sure you know why and if you haven't- what are you waiting for? 

I typically steer clear of anything overly touristy, though. The City offers much (MUCH) more than Times Square (and the million people they jam into it on New Years Eve). That being said, when you go with someone that hasn't had to opportunity to do all the touristy things, you go*

Which brings me to these pictures:

The Empire State building view-- not bad

We decided to take the Staten Island Ferry ride for a view of the City/ Lady Lib

Sunset from my bed. *sigh*

Now, I'm back... but in a new location. I started a new Social Media Coordinator job last week. Hello Social Media strategies, tweeting, facebooking, blogging (but definitely not like this!), and learning all about Sustainability. Should be exciting!

Oh and I've book my tickets back to the City mid-March. Tough life.


*But never to Times Square at New Years Eve. 

1 comment:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<