A turn for the perfectly amazing

Sunday, January 2, 2011

When A and I arrived, we had a place in the Upper East Side. It was cute, but on the 6th floor of a walk-up and a subway ride away from the majority of places we had planned to go to.



 Our trips here tend to revolve around good eats and walking to get more food. So when A's JW arrived a day after I did and secured us a place in W hotels, it was an offer we couldn't refuse.

For reference, this is my apartment at the W:





Unreal, right?

We hit up a few usual places that are staples to our New York lives-- and made sure we went to Bubby's. This place is by far my favourite brunch stop! We got to meet Vinny; turns out he's a radio celebrity back in Toronto.

"Any suggestions as to where we should go for New Years?" "Anywhere my mother in law is not" 


And for fun: One of my favourite pictures of the week so far:



I love this city. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<