The first hint of spring

Saturday, March 19, 2011

I've been neglecting my camera lately. It's a combination of not feeling inspired (20%) and the fact that it was too damn cold to even think about my non-gloved hands holding my camera to take any photos (80%). But yesterday I went outside without a coat! Just a warm sweater and a scarf. That, in combination with the rain, means we are on the path to SUMMER(!) and many more photos!

Then someone posted this to their Facebook:



30,000 images of summer. Can you imagine? It is strangely the second stop-motion video I've watched today (the first being the Adelaide Fringe Festival). I am fascinated and overly enthused for this upcoming season.
Can. Not. Wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<