Carrie Underwood's Blown Away Tour

Sunday, December 9, 2012

You know when people says they like all music? Well, I'm sort of like that. This weekend started with Dave Matthews Band (wiki describes them as a rock band) on Friday and ended Carrie Underwood (oh so country, y'all) on Sunday. Musical bookends!

Did I mention that on Friday I won both sets of tickets? One on Facebook and one on Twitter. Sunday's show was courtesy of Sony Music Canada's Twitter page and my oh my was it spectacular! Far more moving pieces than Friday's show. I mean, part of the stage lifted off the ground and moved across the crowd below. Have you ever seen anything like that?

As always, I apologize for the bb quality photos (mission for 2013: buy a phone with a good camera!) but here's a few, anyway. See what I mean about the stage? 





If you happened to be there, do you have any idea where Carrie got the rhinestone Willie Nelson shirt? I need that!

I also discovered (well personally, anyway) Hunter Hayes. Country music star extrodinaire that opened for Carrie. Loved his music... new favourite country song? This one:


Cute. Sad. Perfect! I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing a lot more of this guy very soon. As A put it, he's the country version of the Biebs. Can't go wrong with that!

My playlist tomorrow is going country, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<