DIY postcard clothes line!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Hello again! Jenna here with a quick DIY tutorial for those of you who, like me, have friends living all over the world sending you awesome postcards! I love my postcards but was getting sick of them being covered up by magnets and just looking messy on the fridge. So with a few items from the dollar store and about 15 minutes, I wipped up a cute and easy postcard clothes line :)

My messy looking fridge!


What you need:

  • postcards from your favourite people
  • clothes pins
  • ribbon
  • white paint
  • paint brush

I found it much easier to paint the clothes pins by cutting off the top of a used tissue box (it beats getting paint all over your hands)


The finished product - just use 2 thumbtacks to hang the ribbon in place.


My new postcard clothes line hanging up by the front door :)

p.s. this would also work great with photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<