Post-Summer Plans

Monday, April 11, 2011

I have no idea what my plans are come September. I'm not sure if I love this, or hate this. It's sort of just... there. In the back of my mind. There are a few things on my wish list: I'd love to do an abroad work experience with my current work (although I need to get my self in gear and actually ask about the possibilities), I've  been invited to meet up with some of my Australian (well, British and South African) mates in South America in September. And finally, I'm thinking that perhaps a visit to my Australian family in Adelaide may be in order. Rundle Street in the summer; love it.


I recently was looking though a friends pictures of his current Sydney adventure and it reminded me how much I love Sydney as a city. The Rocks are my absolute favourite part. I want to live here. 



Decision, decisions...

1 comment:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<