Let's go Blue Jays

Monday, July 30, 2012

It's been about a year since I saw RM last. We worked together ages ago and reconnected in the nation's capitol a couple of years ago when I moved there for work. Although I ran to Toronto pretty fast, he still lives in Ottawa and manages to make it south(west) every now and then.

Anyway, RM texted me a few days ago and asked if I wanted to go to a Jay's game (the answer is always yes). I hopped on a street car and made my way east. We, of course, caught up over street meat(?) and managed to land the best of the worst seats at the SkyDome. I'm sure it felt like 40 degrees and we got seats... IN THE SHADE. And really, not a terrible view for $14 seats.



RM is a long standing Tigers fan (one of the 4 Detroit fans in section 220), so he was happy they won. I on the other hand was just completely disappointed that JP Arencibia is out for 6 weeks with a fractured hand and thus was not playing... and the Jay's lost. But hey, one of us won!

The perfect summertime activity.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<