Summer in the city

Tuesday, July 17, 2012



There are a few things I owe you, dear reader. For example, I have completely neglected my road trip from the great city of Toronto all the way to Charleston, South Carolina. Add in some great concerts and evenings spent watching movies in the park and you have the first few months of my summer. My oh my. Back to it, I promise (again… and again).

I'm going to break the road trip up over a few posts. There's too many photos and stories to share for one post… that will come soon. I'm going to have to wait to cool off from this 45 degree Celsius weather first. I'm melting. 

Until then, I have been spending my time doing this:


And this:


Not a bad summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<