Listen to this: MSTRKRFT

Monday, October 25, 2010

I have very few regrets in life, but missing out on MSTRKRFT play in Byron Bay is one of them. A few of my Icelandic friends we're going and for some (now unknown) reason, I didn't go. Bad call on my part.

Prior to the invite, one of the guys filled my external drive with more music than any iPod I own could handle... Including this song:


It resonated with me at the time. And for some reason it makes me happy and sort of sad all at the same time. Fantastic song, even better lyrics and a great video, too! You can watch it here (it's been disabled for posting).

Anything amazing on your playlist that should be apart of "Listen to this:________"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<