Career Ideas of the Week Part 2

Monday, June 14, 2010



 Dissertation in and the cloudy weather commences. Of course, right! Although I utilized the past few days of summer-like weather by heading beachside and reading by the pool. Can’t complain (too much!)

Now comes that overly fun time of spending the majority of my waking moments roving the internet looking for jobs!  What an exciting time! No really-- its sort of exciting knowing that I have no idea where I’ll be or what I’ll be doing in several months time. Right! Right?

So I’ve created a list of things I like:

Writing
Books
Fashion
Social Media
Internet
MTV

This is the short list, of course. My interests go much deeper than 7 words- but I’m attempting to mash my interests into a career focused job searchable title.

Web Content, Fashion journalist, novelist, social media expert… hmm do you know anyone? 



1 comment:

  1. I know what it's like to be on the job hunt so I wish you lots of luck. The first step is definitely outlining what you're actually interested in so good job :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<