I take it back Canada Post & Australia Post; I'm sorry

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

So about 4 months ago I was mailed a package with scarves, a DVD, M&M's and all that good stuff. About 3 months went by and it never arrived. A month after that, and once I was back on the Coast, it miraculously arrived in Adelaide. So my friends mailed it here and when it arrived it didn't have a Unit number (I don't think I was supposed to get this package!) Then a few weeks later, I get a call from Australia Post at 8am and it's here!

So this morning, I went for a walk in the rain on the beach with my new scarf and came back to my warm blanket and watched Uptown Girls while I ate (slightly stale) M&M's.

I always loved this dress:
Uptown Girls

Now it's cleaning, packing, re-packing, working out how to fit everything I need for 2 weeks including an outback adventure (hello warm clothes!) into a tiny bag that weighs 7 kilos. SEVEN. Ahhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<