Clouds in the sky; books by the pool

Friday, June 11, 2010


During my recent walk to Broadbeach (and subsequently to the used book store) I picked up a few gems:
  Everyone Worth Knowing by Lauren Weisberger

Serendipity by an Australian authors who's name escapes me at this moment 

and Tasmanian Babes Fiasco by John Birmingham (author of He Died with a Felafel in His Hand ) 


So a week into my life vacation and I've been reading heaps.. ah, I miss reading mass amounts of novels for fun! I am an English Lit major after all. 

So to get into my book, I headed pool side to start Everyone Worth Knowing: 1 afternoon. 100 pages. Heavenly.







My camera happened to be in my bag, so I snapped a few pictures of the sky. A few minutes after I took these, it got a bit too cloudy and the sun went away... back inside! It is winter here, so I'm getting all the sun I can!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<