Call me!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

I was catching up with a few friends last night--watching a bit of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and this (surprisingly good) film, The Final. Anyway, as we were watching the guys were playing with their iPhones. Yeah, I'm a little jealous. My poor phone is still full of sand from my year at the beach and although it is a very pretty colour of pink, its no iPhone and it doesn't check facebook or send me my e-mail (upgrade time!).


I currently have no phone and now basically lack all forms of communication from 9-5- that is, until I can hop on a computer and facebook, e-mail, tweet etc.  I'm pretty sure texting is basically my (our) generations answer to the home phone (do people have home phones anymore?) 


So, I've been back in this glorious (I say this because it's currently summer) country for 2 1/2 weeks and have yet to start up my cell phone plan. This basically means I need to... get this... CALL PEOPLE! Seriously. I had to pick up the phone this evening and DIAL and wait until they answered then... TALK! 


Yes, I had an entire conversation making plans for this evening via a real conversation. Can you imagine? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<