Childhood memories now seem a little rock and roll.

Monday, May 17, 2010

I bought my sisters The Barenaked Ladies "Snacktime" when it came out a while back.

They really do have great lyrics: "Z, like ZZ top?" CLEVER! 

Then Stephen Page turned out the be a druggie . I can deal with that, I mean his band is called The Barenaked Ladies...

But today I check the Canadian new and BAM! My favourite childhood author Robert Munsch turns out to be a druggie, too . A recovering one, but still.


                                                                                             (via @ here )
Doesn't it seem that childhood memories are starting to seem a little to rock and roll?

Playing and games and rock and roll...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<