Singin' in the Rain

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Yesterday when I woke up is was pouring rain. That cold, am I sure I'm in Australia because it sure feels like England rain. But, I dragged myself out of bed and managed to pull together a rain appropriate outfit including my favourite Hunter Huntress boots, a jacket and a hot pink scarf.


I walked (in the rain) to the coffee shop and spent a few hours editing my dissertation (due Friday!) on my macbook with a coffee. I was that girl taking up an entire table and 4 chairs with my purse, phone, macbook, book, coffee... even I dislike people like me! I managed to get a lot done and by the time I decided to head home it was bright, sunny and hot. Go Figure.


There's no moral to this story, but it did make me realize I probably should own an umbrella.


Maybe one like this:


                                                               (via @ here )

Yeah, it changes colour in the rain and I think that's pretty neat! 

Or there's on that plays music in the rain. 


                                                                                                           (via @ here  )
hmm Novelty item for sure...


Or you know, a cheap one that doesn't change colour, doesn't play music with the rain and I donno keeps the rain off me? Psh... no fun in that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<