Enough to give you a serious sucrose hangover...

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

                                                              (via @ here )

One of my favourite Australia authors, John Birmingham posted a link to "Harmful Drinks in America " on his Twitter. It lists the top 20 worst possible things to drink from some of the top places in the states... great. I know where I'm avoiding when I head there in the summer.

The article is  eye opening, though. I think it goes a little something like this: If it looks bad for you, it probably is. If it doesn't look bad for you, check the label.. oh yeah, 800 calories? It's bad for you...

Plus the comment sections on these type of articles are always the best.

My favourite:


"Anonymous said...
Anyone who decides to drink Leinenkugel's over Sierra Nevada Bigfoot clearly knows nothing of beer. Taste matters, not calorie counts. 
I guess you have a point on everything else."
Perhaps not the point, but hilarious none the less. I'd try and avoid anything on that list. And maybe stick with no cal, no sugar tap water instead... yum. They take the fun out of everything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<