This Look Of Confusion Is How I See Aussie Rules...

Monday, May 10, 2010

The other week I went to a Rugby game. Yeah, yeah, Rugby is not Aussie Rules, I know! But then I found out that it wasn't even the rugby game I knew- they didn't throw the guys in the air (I think that's what happens)- it was all just passing and running wtf? I sort of sat in half confusion expecting one game and getting another. Come to think of it, I don't even know which game I was watching!  I did manage to place a $5 on bet on the small children that played inbetween halves and lost. Geeze, yellow team!

Then I found this clip from Funny People and basically the look on Adam Sandler and Seth Rogan's face says it all...



"Just explaing the game to them. They're lovin' it" yeahhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<