If I had better internet, I'd be watching this show all day

Saturday, May 29, 2010

So I was editing my dissertation (err, Facebooking) this afternoon and stumbled upon this hilarious video of Aziz Ansari  (Parks and Recreation *, anyone?) that a fellow CSAer had posted to his page.

I'm in dire need of a little comedy in my life and this was the comedic healing I was looking for (big thanks my fellow Canadian, M!)

My I present Aziz Ansari in a not-for-work-time-viewing video:



Hilarious & Amazing!

 Does anyone have the whole 'Intimate Moments for a Sensual Evening' show? Want to share?



* The first few episodes of Parks and Recreation were a little 'meh' but it turned into an amazing show. I promise it's gotten much much better this season. Watch,please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<